Monitor weight trends with hands free Walk Over Weighing.
The Tru-Test WOW2 Walk Over Weigh Scale Indicator is designed to be integrated with third party management software capable of interpreting and analyzing data.
Regularly recording individual weights against EID tags enables you to monitor weights, trends and changes to back up your crucial animal management decisions.
Identifying weight trends can assist you in identifying sick or lame animals early, adjust feed to extend peak milk, minimize treatment waste and monitor animal condition for breeding success.
Integrated weighing in the parlor’s exit race means weights are captured at every milking for constant performance monitoring. Walk Over Weighing allows you to weigh animals without stopping them on the platform.
- EID compatible.
Stores up to 100 weighing sessions and 30,000 animal records.
- Capture weight without stopping animal.
- Auto zero functionality.
- Water, dust and shock proof IP67 case.
- Integrate with third party software by either streaming data or recording information on the weigh scale to download later.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Record what you need: Capacity to store up to 100 weighing sessions and 30,000 animal records. Integrate with third party software by either streaming data or recording information on the weigh scale to download later.
- Accurate weight trends: 90% of animal weights are captured with an accuracy of ±3% when using the weekly average of each animal’s processed daily recordings. Third party management software should be used to filter out any incorrectly captured data to build up statistically accurate weight trends over time.
- Auto zero: Any dirt or muck build up on the platform is automatically zeroed out.
- Built tough: Ideal for use in a dairy parlor environment or anywhere cattle are regularly weighed. Water,shock and dust proof IP67 case with a durable double walled case construction.
- Plug and play load cell connection: Plug and play load cell connection. Compatible with all load sensors in the Tru-Test range, no calibration required.
- Bluetooth® wireless interface: Reduce cables by using Bluetooth to connect to the EID reader or third party management system.
- Power: In typical walk-over weighing applications the weigh scale indicator is permanently connected to an external power source.Internal battery run time of 15 hours.
- Information transfer: Quickly transfer information through your (Android*) mobile device or computer (Microsoft Windows*).