FMS – FEEDLOT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The FMS Software is a tailor made software solution for cattle and sheep feedlot managers and owners. It provides the user with an exact overview of the condition of all animals in the feedlot. Data import and export works seamlessly with any of the RFID Experts Auto Drafter Products
THE ELECTRONIC ID (EID) IS USED TO IDENTIFY ANIMALS, WHICH IS LINKED TO REGISTRATION DATA:
- Specific supplier and consumer
- Breed, sex and location
- Grade and condition score (C.Score)
- References to suppliers and customers invoice or delivery note
- Registration of animals in FMS software or directly on site via TruTest XR5000 indicator Direct XR5000 data import and export via USB
- Calculation of average weight and daily weight gain/loss (ADG)
- Calculation of days spent in feedlot
- Grouping and sorting of ADG data per e.g. supplier, breed, location, etc.
- Calculator function to calculate the profit of animals
- Get inventory report of feedlot locations, containing the average weight and days in feedlot per location Record vaccinations of animals
- Record feed ingredients fed to animals
- Export animal weight data, session data, and profit calculation data to Excel.